Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Infinitely Infinite ∞

Hey dearly loved! 
So much has happened recently. I began my sophomore year about three weeks ago and so far I've loved each and every second of it. I have so many wonderful, positive people in my life. I am just infinitely blessed. Speaking of infinite, this is a question that I have to answer several times a month. So I thought it might be a good time to publicly address the question. Those who know me or have seen me, notice my abundance of infinity symbols. I have one around my neck as a necklace and another infinity symbol that I wear on my left hand, ring finger to be exact. They mean similar yet different things. Both were given to me by my Dad. The necklace around my neck represents the infinite love that I have for my family and my family has for me. It's a bond that can never be broken and that will always remain true to our family. Now the infinity symbol I wear on my left ring finger prompts many questions. It's not a promise ring for a nonexistent significant other but it's a promise ring to Christ. It's a promise to trust in Him throughout all of my trials and tribulations. It's a promise to wait until He tells me I'm ready. And it's also a vow of purity. To maintain pure relationships with those I come in contact with on a daily basis. A vow of sexual purity. And a vow to love people infinitely despite their mistakes. Because we are all human and all fall short of His glory. I've had my ring since I was young and it simply serves as a constant reminder of the Lord I serve. But this was short and simple. I hope you know you are SO loved. You are loved in a way you will never be able to understand, infinitely. God is infinite. Be blessed, for you are highly favored.

Here to love you to life,
Miss Jay Love

No comments:

Post a Comment